Vine users know this, and they’re showcasing their low-pitched talents by strain and dance for a Internet to see. We’ve gathered 11 examples for we to enjoy, trimming from extraordinary outspoken stylings to a learned use of instruments.
How are these Vine musicians doing? If we feel like vouchsafing out your middle Simon Cowell (or if we feel a Glee impulse entrance on), post your possess in a comments below.
1. A Jazzy Loop to Keep You Humming
2. One Hand to Play Them All
3. A Car Full of Aussies with a Saturday Song
4. A Cup Dance to Rival Pitch Perfect
5. The Best Choice for an A Capella Song
6. The Celeb Version
7. The Celeb Version Redux
8. The Grandma Who Really Loves Nicki Minaj
9. This One-Man Choir
10. The Next-Level Nursery Rhyme
11. This Pittsburgh Comedian Who Vined a Musical of His Life
SPOILER ALERT: The low-pitched is mostly about junk food. Also be certain to check out his “Bedroom Karaoke” post.
Image pleasantness of Flickr, JD Hancock