SEO Off-Page Optimization
Off-page optimisation (off-page SEO) is what can be done off the pages of a website to maximise its performance in the search engines for target keywords related to the on-page content and keywords in off-page direct-links.
Off-page SEO optimization factors include:
- External Linking - Which web sites are linking to your site? It's critical that the web sites linking to your site are relevant to the content on your site and the linking site is considered an authority in its field by the search engine.
- Link Popularity - How many web sites are linking to your site? The number of relevant sites that link to you is a significant plus for your site.
- Anchor Text - What is the anchor text of each link to your site? The anchor text indicates the area of relevance the linking site places on your site. This anchor text should include your primary keywords. The text in the linking anchor text should not be the same in every site linking to your site.
- Press Releases - An announcement of an event, performance, or other newsworthy item that is issued to the press related websites in order to get more traffic, advertisment and increasing online Page Rank for your website.
- Article Submission - Submit articles to various article directories in order to get more traffic and inbound links.
- Directory Submissions - Submission of your website to various web directoies in order to get higher ranking and inbound links.
- Social Bookmarking - A method for Internet users to store, organize, search, shared content and manage bookmarks of web pages on the Internet.
- Newsletter Writing - Write a newsletter article and submit it to link sites that offer regular newsletter to their readers.
- Video Sharing - Create and share video content to attract more visitors.
- Blog Posts - Create a Blog, create various blog post to share your services and give more information about your business and services you are offering.
- Forum Discussions - Be active in forum discussions in the area of your business.