Coming on March 20th: Technical SEO Summit
Gone are the days when WordPress was just a little ole blogging tool. With 30% market share, WordPress has evolved into a powerful content management solution for website designers, programmers, and consultants.
But are these websites being built using SEO best practices and will they bring in organic search traffic?
The answer to that question is a disappointing one. In most cases, WordPress websites are being built without SEO in mind and critical elements are being left out of the design and development process.
As one of my developer friends said: when it comes to technical SEO, they just don’t know what they don’t know.
Well, I aim to change that and fix the issue.
After having the majority of developers and implementors tell me they need to learn more about SEO’s impact on website development, I decided to create a three-day summit dedicated just to them! I’ve pulled together six full hours of SEO education focused on the design, development, and implementation of WordPress websites.
This Technical SEO Summit arrives March 20th and space is limited.
Register Now >>
What You’ll Learn
- SEO’s role in graphic design
- SEO’s role in website development
- What to consider when developing stock themes
- What to test for prior to launch
- What to test for at launch
- What to review just after launch
- What to review in annual health checks
Who Should Attend?
- WordPress theme shops
- WordPress developers
- Digital agencies
- WordPress implementers
- WordPress consultants
What Will You Get?
- Six hours of live education
- Lifetime access to course materials
- Recorded videos of the online event
- Checklists and templates
- Course updates as technical SEO changes
- Written answers to attendee Q&A
Now is the time to learn what you’re missing and create SEO friendly WordPress websites.
Don’t delay! Grab your ticket for the March 20-22 event.
- Knowledge – Know you are creating WordPress themes and websites that are backed by SEO best practices.
- Focus – Clear through the internet clutter to focus on what really matters in WordPress SEO.
- Confidence – Know you are quoting and delivering best in class deliverables to your customers.
- Value – Differentiate yourself from others in an increasingly crowded marketplace.
- Pricing – Increased per project pricing, by providing a much-needed service to your clients.
- Long-term Revenue – Offer options for long-term and recurring services via follow up audits and checkpoints.
- Customer Satisfaction – Increase overall customer satisfaction by learning how to develop and implement SEO friendly websites.
- Success – Position your clients for success and long-term stainability in driving website traffic through organic search.
This live event and course will be positioned around WordPress and taught by someone who is experienced in both the WordPress development process and SEO.
Rebecca Gill has been practicing real-world SEO for over 15 years. She has worked with WordPress since 2008 and has run a successful WordPress agency and theme shop since 2009.
She knows how to bring WordPress and SEO together!