4th WordPress Developer Camp
WPStudio.com will host its next live online WordPress Developer Camp
on December 3rd – 7th, 2018.
The Fourth WordPress Developer Camp by WPStudio course, taught by Benjamin Bradley, is an exclusive in-depth WordPress training experience that will take your WordPress skills to the next level. This online developer camp is exactly the jumpstart any developer building and designing WordPress sites for clients needs to boost their productivity, skill level, and earning potential. These live, interactive, and online learning experiences offer a unique chance to learn in real time: ask questions as if you were attending an event in-person, interact with other attendees, rewind and rewatch key sections at your own pace.
- Session #1 – Finding Clients
During this first session, our focus will be on looking at where and how to find clients, how to build better intake forms, and how to focus your SEO to target the types of clients you are looking to bring in as clients.
- Session #2 – Closing the Deal
During this second session, our focus will be on closing deals with clients, understanding the flexibility of extending WordPress through code and plugins, and presenting a unified option for clients.
- Session #3 – Client Development Process
During this third session, our focus will be on building out custom solutions for clients in WordPress, how to take advantage of the power of WordPress theming, and customizing code snippets for better site performance.
- Session #4 – Launching a Client Site
During this fourth session, our focus will be on preparing WordPress sites for launch, how to harden the security of a custom website, and important steps to take for a successful client future.
- Client #5 – Client Communication
During this final session, our focus will be on understanding that the launch of a client site need not be the end of your client/business relationship. We will be looking at the necessary steps every freelancer should take to continue growing their business with current, past, and future clients.
Check out the 4th WordPress Developer Camp page for more information about the event and to take advantage of the special 50% off sale going on exclusively this week.
What else do I get with my WPStudio.com membership?
- Access to the entire back catalog of over 250 hours of recorded training webinars(including handouts).
- Access to attend all future live training webinars (we hold 2-3 live webinars a week covering a wide range of WordPress, business development, and freelancing topics).
- Access to the Voce Theme and its child themes along with training events.
- Access to numerous plugins and tools like SEO Studio, Security Studio, Loop Studio, Code Studio, SMTP Studio, and many more.
- Access to the active Slack Community Channel which provides direct access to Benjamin Bradley.