The list below shows the top 5 best seller books on Amazon for 2017.
Jason McDonald – written by a successful practitioner of SEO. Just Google ‘SEO Expert Bay Area’ or ‘SEO Expert Witness’. He’s there at the top!
Stanford University – used by Dr. McDonald in his courses, both online and on campus, at Stanford University’s Continuing Studies
An Easy to Follow Method – written in PLAIN ENGLISH for MERE MORTALS. Learn how to do SEO step by step.
Got Questions? – just Google ‘Jason McDonald’ and send a quick email or call.
Table of Contents:
Goals: Define Your SEO Goals
Keywords: Identify Winnable, High Value SEO Keywords
On Page SEO: Optimize Your Website to ‘Speak Google’ via Page Tabs, your home page, and structural elements
Content Marketing: Learn to produce content that pleases Google and your customers
Off Page SEO: Build links, leverage social media, and go local. Includes detailed ‘Local SEO’ information for local businesses!
Metrics: Master Google Analytics
Learn: Pointers to SEO Tools and Online Resources
Learn SEO in Plain English – Step by Step!
UPDATED: August, 2017 – Get ** Up-to-date ** Info on SEO!
Read the Reviews – compare the REAL REVIEWS of this book to the so-called REVIEWS of other books
Optimize your Website – learn ON PAGE SEO tactics to build an SEO-FRIENDLY WEBSITE.
Learn Link-building – master the art of getting inbound links, blog mentions, and social authority.
Watch Videos – view step-by-step companion VIDEOS that SHOW you how to do SEO.
Use the Worksheets – download WORKSHEETS that guide you step-by-step to search engine optimization success.
Measure via Metrics – navigate the complexities of GOOGLE ANALYTICS.
Access Free Tools – access the companion SEO TOOLBOOK with hundreds of free tools for search engine optimization.
EXPANDED & UPDATED – NOVEMBER, 2017
No matter your background, SEO 2018 will walk you through search engine optimization techniques used to grow countless companies online, exact steps to rank high in Google, and how get a ton of customers. First, let me tell you a little secret about SEO marketing…
Most of the search engine optimization advice on the Internet is wrong!
If you’ve browsed through search engine optimization advice online, you may have noticed two things:
– Most SEO advice is outdated or just dead-wrong.
– Google’s constant updates have made many popular SEO optimization strategies useless.
Why is this so? Google are constantly evolving. Some recent changes:
1. September, 2017 – Google becomes Apple’s default search provider for Siri, iOS search, and Spotlight search on Mac OS, providing a wave of new opportunities for businesses.
2. August, 2017 – Google quietly releases a local SEO update dubbed the “Hawk” update, providing new challenges for local businesses.
3. June, 2017 – Google announces their game changing Mobile First Index coming up in 2018, that will completely shake up the mobile search results.
SEO 2018 covers the latest updates to Google’s algorithm and how to use them to your advantage. This book also reveals potential changes coming up in 2018. With this best-selling SEO book, learn SEO from a fundamental level, achieve top rankings, and generate a wave of new customers to your site.
Discover powerful link building techniques experts use to get top rankings
Link building is the strongest factor for ranking high in Google. Unfortunately, most widely-used methods suck! This chapter walks you through new powerful techniques that won’t get you in hot-water with Google. Now updated with more link building strategies, and extra tips for advanced readers.
You will also discover:
1. Important SEO concepts, from beginner to advanced.
2. Sneaky tricks to get local businesses ranking high with local SEO.
3. The inner workings of Google’s algorithm and how it calculates the search results.
4. How to find “money” keywords that will send customers to your site.
5. Basic and advanced link building strategies for pushing your rankings up higher.
6. Six insider sources to get expert SEO or Internet marketing advice worth thousands of dollars, for free.
7. How to use social media and web analytics to multiply your results.
Sidestep Google search engine updates in 2018
Contrary to Internet marketing gossip, problems caused by Google updates are rarely irrecoverable—but you need the right knowledge. This book reveals:
– The inner mechanics of Google’s algorithm, and how to rank your site at the top.
– Recent Google updates—Google’s Mobile First Index, Google Hawk update, Google FRED update, Accelerated Mobile Pages, and more…
– Potential changes coming up in 2018.
– How to safe-guard against penalties in 2018 and beyond.
– How to recover from Google penalties.
EXPANDED & UPDATED – July 2017
It’s never been more important to get your blog, website or online business to the top of Google. Trouble is, with more competition every day, it’s never been more difficult.
SEO Step-by-Step is a true beginner’s guide based on years of experience but bang up to date for 2017. In this best-selling SEO guide, you’ll learn the exact online marketing blueprint I’ve been using to rank websites, blogs and online businesses for competitive keywords for over 16 years.
This is one fantastic book… worth every penny!
– Amazon Reviewer
No jargon, no BS
In easy-to-follow, plain English you’ll learn:
- The classic newbie mistake that guarantees you’ll never succeed (and how to avoid it)
- Every key SEO concept you need to be successful
- How to find the real money-making keywords for your niche
- How to create content that Google and other search engines love
- The truth about SEO and social media
- Little known but rock solid tactics to send your site to the top of Google
Clear explanations on every important aspect of SEO mean you can get page one Google rankings without any more head-scratching or frustration!
Bonus SEO Tools
In the free bonus chapters you’ll also find out:
- Which secret tool pro SEO experts use to see exactly how Google ranks their site
- How to quickly recover from a Google penalty
- Time and money saving SEO tools, links, and plugins
SEO Step-by-Step is one of the best-selling search engine optimization books on Amazon. It’s trusted by thousands of website owners, bloggers and online businesses for reliable, easy-to-use, future-proof SEO advice.
- Advanced Keyword Research
- Keyword Analysis
- WordPress/HTML Optimization
- Fix Permalinks
- Optimize Title Tags
- Optimize Meta Tags
- Optimize H1 Tags, H2 Tags, and H3 tags
- Add Relevant Buying Keywords to Your Homepage
- Structure Your First Paragraphs Correctly
- Adjust Your Keyword Density
- Structure Your Last Paragraphs Correctly
- Optimize Your Images (alt tags, title tags, captions)
- Install and Set Up SEO Plugins (WordPress)
- Optimize Your Categories to Improve Your On-Page SEO
- Use Analysis Tools To Scan Your Website and Fix Common Errors
- Provide You With Off Page SEO Tips
- Improve Your Rankings with RSS Feeds
- Show You How To Piggyback Authority Websites to Rank for Competitive Keywords
Purchase this book now to get started!
(NOTE: Dozens of renowned marketing, SEO and social media experts have endorsed this SEO book. You can read these expert testimonials and claim the free bonus offers that come with this book at SEOforGrowth.com)
SEO is a key growth channel for your business, but the rules of SEO have changed dramatically in recent years.
To grow your business in today’s economy, you need a strong online presence. But what does that entail exactly?
Marketing is no longer about mass-market advertising and outbound sales; it’s about capturing demand — grabbing the attention of people already looking to make a purchase or acquire specific knowledge. To do that, your website needs to be at the top of Internet search results.
Many businesses and marketers toss up a brochure-style website, do a little social media and blog posting (if any), and think they’re “doing SEO” — but that’s not what it takes to get those coveted first page Google rankings.
No longer just another tactic, search engine optimization has become a full-blown channel on par with PR and advertising — one you can’t afford to ignore. From website designers to business owners, marketers to entrepreneurs, everyone can benefit from understanding and applying SEO best practices.
John Jantsch, author of the best-selling Duct Tape Marketing and creator of the Duct Tape Marketing System™, and Phil Singleton, an experienced SEO consultant with years of experience at the local, regional, and national levels, have teamed up to provide you with the only Internet marketing guide you need. In SEO for Growth, they teach you how to leverage the new rules of search engine optimization to make sure your website gets found online. Jantsch and Singleton harness the knowledge they’ve acquired through years of experience and extensive research, explaining SEO in a direct and accessible manner, to help you navigate this complex technical terrain with purpose and ease.
SEO for Growth is Your One-Stop Digital Marketing Guide
The first part of the book provides an overview of search engines, ranking algorithms, and website design changes, so you can understand the way that Google “thinks.” The book then takes you through the mindset and strategy you need to get SEO right and provides specific techniques that you can use at each stage of a new business: from finding the perfect match between the ideal customer and the market message (traction), to retaining customers and building relationships for growth (expansion); and leveraging the assets you build for payoff (conversion).
From this book, you’ll learn how to:
• create and re-purpose content and plan an editorial calendar
• use different social media channels to generate engagement with your content
• build and manage your online reputation, plus handle negative reviews
• do quality link building without resorting to the shady practices Google now penalizes
• conduct keyword research to optimize your website and all of your content
• use pay-per-click advertising in the most cost-efficient way to get the biggest bang for your buck
• build a revenue generating website that will help power your company’s growth for years to come
Whether you want to adapt your small business to the digital age or you’re a marketer figuring out how to help your clients online, this indispensable guide has everything you need to plan and implement the right SEO strategy for your business.
After you buy this book, be sure to visit the SEO for Growth website (SEOforGrowth.com) to claim and download the 3-eBook bonus pack on the topics of Local SEO, Traffic Generation Tactics, and WordPress Website Optimization, as well as special offers and discounts on various SEO tools, webinars and services.