Bruce Clay released SEO WP™ plugin
It was created and tested for WordPress users with input from SEOs, content creators and marketers.
Now anyone doing SEO on a WordPress site has access to powerful, customized SEO guidance right within the WordPress interface. And it’s compatible with both Gutenberg and classic editor interfaces in WordPress versions 4.5 or higher.
It’s the Bruce Clay SEO WP™ plugin — and it’s officially launched!
A New SEO Plugin That Fills the Gaps
This plugin gives you important data missing from other SEO plugins.
It does this as you create or edit content on a website. How, you ask? Because it works like software as a service, rather than a static plugin.
You get real-time analysis powered by our SEOToolSet®. Then add site-level and page-specific data from Google Search Console and Google Analytics. The result is greater insight and a competitive advantage in search!
Here are 10 ways to raise your WordPress site to the next level with the Bruce Clay SEO plugin:
- Get on-page SEO recommendations customized per keyword.
- Optimize for more than one keyword.
- View keyword distribution.
- Know your actual and target readability scores.
- Understand how a page is performing.
- Assess your site’s mobile friendliness.
- Pinpoint duplicate or missing content.
- Discover your top-performing content.
- Find out which authors have the best-performing content.
- Use it alongside your Yoast SEO plugin, if desired.
Try it out! Get the plugin for a 7-day free trial.
Here’s an explainer video with more details on the plugin: