SMX West kicks off tomorrow in San Jose – Mar 13-15, 2018.
Better Together: Search + Video Deliver More Conversions And Stronger ROI, 8:00AM – 8:30AM Rise and shine with the good folks at Google! After you grab your coffee and breakfast, join Anthony Chavez Director of Product Management at AdWords & DoubleClick Search, and Nicky Rettke, Group Product Manager at YouTube Performance Ads for an unveiling of the latest innovations and best practices that will help you take your business to the next level. As a special treat, Search Engine Land’s Ginny Marvin will lead a dynamic fireside chat to address all of your top questions.
Keynote: The Future Of AI & Intelligent Search, 9:00AM – 10:15AM
Shelby Reed, Regional Vice President of Sales at Bing Ads, and Kelly Thomas Nojaim, Vice President of Partner Development at Microsoft, will explore how the rapidly evolving space of personal agents, voice search, and chatbots will impact your marketing efforts, plus how to future-proof your marketing for the emerging era of intelligent search. Don’t miss this eye-opening and inspirational keynote!
Learn With Google (Classroom Track), 10:45AM – 6:00PM
Attend Google’s classroom track sessions for deep dives into the following topics:
- Bridging the Online and Offline Worlds
- An Inside Look at Google Attribution
- AdWords in 2018: Audiences, Ads, and Smart Bidding
- Drive Conversions with Outstanding AdWords Landing Pages
- Powering Your Search With Other Digital Channels
Explore the Expo Hall, 12:00PM – 7:00PM
The Expo Hall is an inexhaustible center for knowledge and networking! Connect with dozens of attendees and obtain invaluable demos and solutions from 30+ search marketing exhibitors. Spend some focused hours combing through all it has to offer! Sponsored by Stone Temple Consulting.
SMX Theater Presentations, 12:00PM – 6:45PM
Pop into the SMX Theatre for educational presentations from trusted agencies and brands. Tomorrow’s topics include:
- WordPress SEO by Bruce Clay
- How to Use Backlink Data for Influencer Marketing and PR
- Using Live Chat, Facebook Messenger and Text Messaging for Lead Generation
- Will AI & Automation Replace SEM?
- What’s The Ideal Blog Post Length For SEO?
- Crawl, Index, Rank: Reconcile Rankings with Technical SEO to Maximize Visibility in Search
- Call Tracking for Data Driven Marketers
- How the Voice Search Revolution Will Change the Digital Marketing Landscape
- International SEO: Optimizing Your Site For A Global Marketplace
- Faster Keyword Research With A.I.
- The Power Of Trust In The Customer Journey
The Expo Hall Reception, 6:00PM – 7:00PM
Meet and mingle with our exhibitors and fellow attendees while sipping on cocktails and enjoying some tasty snacks. Classy and constructive! Sponsored by Stone Temple.
Tagging & Sharing
If you hear something that particularly piques your interest, share it with your social circles along with the hashtag #SMXInsights! Want to share non-“insights”-related coverage from the show? Use the main conference hashtag #SMX.
Download The SMX App
If you haven’t already, we encourage you to download the SMX app to easily create a customized agenda while you’re at the show. It will also help you connect with vendors and make the most of your SMX experience.
See You Soon!
Enjoy the SMX West Conference in San Jose!