It’s time for our annual WordPress hosting survey – 2019 edition by CodeinWP!
As it has turned out, this is the biggest WordPress hosting survey on the web. What’s even more interesting is that this one has been running quietly in the background, without any advertising, without even sharing it on Twitter.
We wanted to keep things low-key just to avoid any potential interruptions or spam entries. Not that we ever had any. This low-key approach did work, to say the least, as we got over 6,500 entries!
The survey ran as a pop-up on this and two of our other sites. There were just a couple of simple questions to answer:
- What hosting company do you use now?
- How likely are you to recommend it?
- Which hosting are you planning to switch to?
- What do you value the most about your hosting?
- How many sites do you run with your host?
I’m going to show you the results in just a minute, but first let’s discuss what makes this edition of the survey different from the previous ones.