You’re Obsessed With Search. We Are, Too.
SMX is not a marketing event or user meeting produced by a vendor or digital agency. SMX is programmed by the team at Search Engine Land, the publication of record for search marketers. So rest assured, what you’ll learn is what you need to know to stay ahead of the curve.
Search marketing is the biggest area of digital marketing.
Tactics you’ll use to drive traffic, boost conversions, and increase sales
Your All Access pass unlocks 20 expertly-crafted sessions that address the hottest topics in search marketing, including…
- Mobile-first SEO. Alexis Sanders, Technical SEO Account Manager at Merkle, will reveal techniques for performing an audit in a mobile-first world to ensure that content, links, metadata, and structured data are compliant, regardless of how users access your site in her session, Mobile-First SEO Success.
- Page speed. Aleh Barysevish, Founder and CMO of SEO PowerSuite will serve up a comprehensive tutorial on optimizing your site for speed during his session, The Speed Update: Faster is Better for Everyone.
- Video marketing. Join Bryant Garvin, Senior Director of ECommerce & Brand Advertising at iServe.com, and Joe Martinez, Director of Paid Media & Community at Granular, for real-world insights on how to prioritize ad formats and creatively use audience segmentation in their session, Advanced Tactics For Display & Video Ads.
- Paid social marketing. Veronica McGhee, Social/Search Supervisor at Cramer-Krasselt, and Michelle Morgan, Director of Client Services at Clix Marketing, will share what works in Facebook campaign optimizations and what doesn’t in Driving Sales & Profits From Facebook Ads.
Choose your ideal pass
Pick the pass that suits your experience, goals, and budget:
- The All Access pass gets you all the sessions, keynotes, clinics, networking events, and amenities, including demos from 25+ vendors in the Expo Hall. Register by October 23 to save $100 off on-site rates.
- The All Access + Workshop bundle is the best bang for your buck. You get the complete All Access experience plus one full-day pre-conference workshop. Register by October 22 to save $250 off on-site rates.
- The Workshop pass gets you one pre-conference workshop – perfect for intensive training on a tight schedule. Register by October 22 to save $100 off on-site rates.
- The Expo+ pass is perfect if your goal is to meet and learn from exhibitors and network with the community. You’ll also access 8 hands-on Q&A clinics, 25 sessions from sponsors and vendors, full days of training with Google Ads and Bing Ads, plus all networking events. Register by October 23 and get your Expo+ pass for FREE!
We guarantee you’ll walk away with at least one actionable tactic that can help elevate your search marketing.
T-minus two weeks! Hope to see you in NYC!